Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, December 30, 2016

A NEW YEAR'S MESSAGE TO MY READERS & FRIENDS



Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ & Defenders of Liberty,

With the year 2016 drawing to a close, I want to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for the readers of my website, especially those who have contacted me by post with messages of support for my work.

Thanks also to those who have made donations. Although I no longer solicit donations from the public (as of 2014), I'm always grateful to receive them and they help more than I can express, not only to pay expenses connected to my work (and this website), but to keep body and soul together.

Recently I had another computer conk out. It was old, purchased used in 2014, so in this case I don't suspect interference. (But you never know...)

I'm now using a temporary computer on loan until I can get a new one (or at least another 'new' used one), so I don't have e-mail. I don't use e-mail much, only for sending documents, and occasionally for brief messages to friends. I use the telephone almost exclusively.

I have a private e-mail address (for which I pay a monthly fee) and the program is always kept on my hard drive, so I have not been able to receive messages for the past few weeks.

So for those friends who may have sent e-mail, you'll know why you've not received a response. Sorry, but hopefully within the next few weeks I will have access (same address.)
   

If you've been reading some of my latest reports, you'll understand why I don't have public e-mail.

The last thing I need is to be stalked, harassed or threatened. Isn't life difficult enough, without the added stress?

Lastly, I wish you all a happy and blessed New Year.

Barbara Hartwell Percival

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA
http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.co